Friday, July 27, 2007

The Girls' Songs

Emily's Song (to the tune of Singing in the Rain)

Emily Loraine, Miss Emily Loraine

What a sweet little baby (lady)
What a beautiful name

She's cuter than the rest
She's better than the Best
Cuter than all the rest
Better than all the best
She's our Emily Loraine

Madeline's Song

Madeline Jill, you are my love
Madeline Jill, you're my gift from above

I love you sooo
And I want you to know,
Madeline Jill
You are my love

Madeline's Cheer (chanted by Emily and I since before she was born - to the rhyme of Pattie Cake)

Maddie Cakes, Maddie Cakes
She's our girl

She is our favorite in the world

We'll hug her and kiss her
And mark her with a "B"
And keep her in the middle of our family!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are cute songs and cheers! And how appropriate for today the Singin' In the Rain tune!

Anonymous said...

That is cool! What tune is Maddie's to?