Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's REALLY going on here

Here is an update on what is REALLY going on with me:

- My dad had his first chemo treatment on Monday and seems to have tolerated it beautifully.

- I am doing Breaking Free bible study by Beth Moore and liking it. The daily work is fairly intense - I do it right before bed, which is working out for me.

- I am so thankful to have a new good friend - the mom of one of Emily's classmates. A true friend is such a gift. The same is true of my neighbor Ketina.

- I am trying to sell some excess "stuff" on craigslist. I'm slowly considering de-cluttering. This is a MAJOR project for me and this house! (maybe some early nesting?!)

- Brian and I are planning on taking the girls camping in May. You read that correctly. It will be the first time. (and certainly may be the LAST!)

- We are trying to come up with a name for baby #3. I had happily settled on one, unfortunately without my husband. Currently in the running are: Lauren, Anna, and Kate. and maybe Abigail.

- I had some serious back pain last week - but after my first ever 2 trips to a chiropractor have been miraculously healed - even if only temporarily - i'll take it!

- I am currently obsessed with a missing man case out of Seattle. If you like this stuff - google Nicholas Francisco.

- I decided to enroll Emily in our church's pre-school for her final year. LONG, HARD decision - but I'm glad it is settled.

That's all I can think of - but I am open to questions! :)

-

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

We have similar taste in names. We have considered Anna and Abigail at various times and we are obviously a fan of Kate since it's part of Mary Kate's name. I can't wait to hear what the final decision is.

Anonymous said...

My little sister's name is Lauren, and I LOVE it...would love to use it myself! :)
Glad your dad's doing well!!!