Thursday, March 27, 2008

Proud Mama

These pictures are from our hike last week. Maddie was hamming it up. And I was all over it with my camera! Now - to why I am proud. This little girl has been going on the potty for 3 days! She has had a few accidents - but she really prompted this whole thing. Brian and I have both remarked that potty training her wasn't even on our radar - what a pleasant surprise. Especially after stubborn little Emily. This is truly a gift. We'll see if it lasts - but so far it has been SO EASY with her - and so EARLY!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

WOW. That's amazing. And I am completely jealous. Wouldn't it be just the best thing to get her completely out of diapers before Baby arrives? A GIFT!!!! I hope it sticks!!

Mike and Sarah said...

Yay, Maddie! Samuel has done the same thing (of course, he's 7 months older than Maddie). Out of the blue he decided he wanted to be potty trained. I didn't have to do anything. Aren't second born children wonderful?