Monday, March 3, 2008

Big Stuff


Maddie is just so funny. She loves to dance . . and loves to be naked! :) Here she is dancing in a diaper and a tiarra!
Here is the newest addition to our family - a mini-van. . . I have never been anti-mini van, though I loved our CRV. We are SO EXCITED, because we sold our CRV - and were able to make some money by buying a used van. . . Now we can fit the entire family in one car come August!



Maddie is such a scaredy cat. . . she regularly gets afraid while I am driving (or Brian is driving) on country roads by our house. She whines and asks me to hold her hand. . . Here is a picture of me holding her hand. I get tired of leaning back - and I'll say, "Emily, would you hold Maddie's hand? She's afraid."
So, then Emily holds her hand, which is adorable!I wanted to get a picture so I could remember this sweetness!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Maddie is cute being scared, Brenley is the same way sometimes. I think she picks up on my fears with driving especially in bad weather. She'll say go slow so we don't crash mom! Like your new van!

Mike and Sarah said...

The picture of your girls holding hands is so sweet! I think they look like each other in that picture (normally I don't think they resemble each other much). Such sweet sisters.

Deanna said...

Welcome to the world of mini-vans! I was a touch hesitant at first.... but now, I don't wanna ever go back! HA!