Monday, March 10, 2008

1 more day

Tomorrow should be fun. After I drop Emily off at school, a friend and I are going to lunch, then Easter dress shopping for our girls. (Maddie and her little one will be with us)

Then - Wednesday is THE DAY we find out what the final little Bugler will be.

Friday my dad, Jill, and George are coming to visit. I think Dad is taking Emily to a movie.

That's all the excitement for this week - but it is a lot for us!

Today, I got out 5 big bowls from the kitchen - lined them up (like Bozo's Grand Prize Game - for those of you who watched that show) and the girls tried to throw balls into the bowls. They LOVED it - and soon - Emily transformed the bowls into drums - and Maddie played back up.

3 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

I'm very excited to hear about baby Bugler! I will be glued to my computer tomorrow!

I got the kids their matching Easter ensembles at Children's Place a few weeks ago. I'm such a nut for matching clothes.

Traci said...

I LOVED the Bozo show. My sister even got to play "The Grand Prize Game" and I was so jealous! Anyway, what a great idea--I think I'll do it with the boys tonight. I hope the ultrasound goes well!!!

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!!!!