Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random

The lost has been found. . . I got mywedding ring / engagement ring sized after Christmas (it hadn't fit since Madeline). So, I have been thrilled to wear it - until last week. Maddie lost it. She was sitting by me playing with it. Then put it in a teacup - then she went to bed adn I forgot about it. The next morning - she had carried the teacups upstairs - but no ring. When asked where mommy's ring was she said, "up." Then either "Maddie's room." or "Mommy's room" or "Emmy's room." Couldn't find it in any of them. Well, last night - she was playing (right by where she had played with the ring) and picked my rings up off of a stainless steel container. They blended right in - I was ELATED to have them found!!!!
Last night we had our friends, the Steffans, over for dinner. Brian made a turkey breast - and it was awesome. Here their youngest, Jessica, got stuck in our doll stroller. She is sooo cute!
Here are some shots of the girls eating their breakfast this morning. . . Maddie loves to be naked - is she a boy? :)
Em, watching her show nibbling on a healthy breakfast poptart. (Don't judge me!) :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

At least you knew the ring was in the house somewhere so that all hope wasn't lost on finding it...phew I would have freaked out:) Mads, even though she's girlie now, may end up your tomboy, there's bound to be one out of three.

Cute friend stuck in the stroller. I love how you thought to take a picture of it:)

Mike and Sarah said...

I would have FREAKED out. I am so glad that the ring has been located. Phew!

Samuel is in a naked phase too. I just don't get it. :)

E said...

poptarts are a food group, remember?! you're just training them right, that's all!