Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's A . . .

nother girl!!!!! Here are the girls in the ultrasound room getting the news! Brian's mom came up and went with us - then out to lunch. It was a fun day. And nice to mentally plan out our family of girls! :)
The weather was great today - so tonite we took a walk. The girls love to bring their buddies in strollers - it is sooo cute! And now to think of another little girl trailing along is just so sweet!

Get ready for Baby Girl Bugler # 3!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

E said...

LOVE the sunglasses...SO ready for spring! I'm so glad you're having a girl. Three's are special, you're going to have a blast!

Traci said...

Seeing those pictures made me wish I had girls!! How sweet! I took my boys out yesterday and they fought, threw balls at each other, fell off bikes etc. It seems that life with girls has so much more peace!! I doubt it's that way all the time, but your pictures make it look that way. Congrats and take good care of yourself.

Melanie said...

You'll be trailing them with #3 in the stroller:) You are so blessed and I am overjoyed for you!

Mike and Sarah said...

Your girls are SO cute. I almost died looking at that last picture of them pushing their strollers in their sunglasses. So sweet! I can't wait to see Girl #3 keeping up with her big sisters!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoooooo!!!!!!!! :) So happy for you!!!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you, Ellen!

B said...

Congrats on baby girl #3, Ellen! I'm so excited for you and Brian. Let the girl party continue!