Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Field Trip

Yesterday I went with Emily on a field trip to a pet store. It was fun. I always love seeing her with her little girlfriends!
I think the bus ride is always more fun than the destination for these guys!!!


Checking out the froggies.

Petting a bunny!
These are the cute girls in our group. The one in the light blue shirt is Jon Chastain's little girl (for those of you who went to Taylor)
This is my dear friend, Jamie - who found out yesterday that she, too, is preggo with her 3rd little GIRL! We are excited to be doing it together! I think the dogs were the highlight!!! Emily LOVES dogs!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute girls all in their uniforms:) What a neat field trip too. That's great you got to go along.

Mike and Sarah said...

Those girls in their uniforms are PRECIOUS!!!

Blaza said...

So cute! Emily looks so sweet!