Monday, March 3, 2008

Huge Sunny Day Adventures




Yesterday was AWESOME! It was 65 degrees here - my DREAM weather. I told Brian I would PAY to have that weather year round. . . I wore flip flops, capris and a t shirt to the park and was totally comfortable! Okay - so our full day - we went to church. Then got home, changed and went to our favorite park. The girls were so happy to run and be outside! Here are a few shots. . .
Then we st.opped and got Rally's .69 shakes (on sundays) for the girls to enjoy. (they needed to cool off from the park, you know?!)


Then Brian played outside with the girls while I did my bible study. They ran and ran.

Next we went to Mug n Bun - a popular mom and pop drive up restaurant. Here are the girls thinking it's so fun to eat in the back seat.





And finally, we visited some friends who live in that area - we hadn't seen their house before - so it was fun to see their digs and chat for awhile. If that didn't wear the girls out - It is impossible!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Traci said...

So cute! I love your new van and your super fun day. I can't believe how quickly the weather changes--here we are in cold rain today! Ugh

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous Spring day Sunday was. Unfortunatley, our cold rain is back for this week.
The girls looks so happy being able to be outside!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that weather! And I love the pic of the girls eating in the van...messy faces and dirt on the legs...proof of an AWESOME day! :)

Blaza said...

What a great day! We enjoyed our weekend of fabulous weather as well.

Congrats on the van. Ours has totally changed our lives...I love it!! I know that sounds dramatic...it is, but they truly are made for families and bring ease to daily routine.