Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vera Weekend

I left on Friday at 4pm with this group of women for a fun night away. Natalie, Ketina, Sandy, Jessica, and me. We stopped at Ivanhoes for dinner. Then we stopped at my sister's house in Ft. Wayne. Then on to the hotel. We spent the night - got up
EARLY - stopped at McD - and went to wait in line at the BIG Vera Bradley Sale!!!! Here we are in line.
Here is a shot of the inside - with the crowds going wild. . .
Here is an after shot of us - all in all - we were done in only an hour and a half. It's pretty wild - you couldn't do it much longer than that!
On the way home we stopped and shopped and had lunch in Pendleton. It was so much fun! Oh, and here is a preggo shot of me -
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angel said...

I wondered if you went this year! I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go, but still haven't made it!

Mike and Sarah said...

I love your preggo belly. I'm glad you had a fun time away from the kids... even though you couldn't sleep in. And I'm totally jealous of the Ivanhoe's trip!