Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fort Wayne

We spent all day Saaturday in Ft. Wayne for my nieces' birthday celebrations. Caroline turned 11. Isabel turned 9, and Sophie turned 7. It is so hard to believe they are so grown up! Brian pointed out that he has now been around our family for 9 years, as he went with me to the hospital when Isabel was born. Here are a few good family pix from the day -
I love this one - my dad with all his grand daughters.I think it is such a good picture. In case you are wondering - he has 2 more chemo treaments - he is off this week - then gets one each of the next two following weeks. He has been quite worn down - and I'm not sure he knows when to slow down and take it easy - but other than that - he is doing well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, that is a great picture of the girls with grandpa! I bet he's so proud of his girls!!!

Mike and Sarah said...

I still think it's crazy that your dad has 3 daughters and 5 (soon to be 6) granddaughters and 3 step-granddaughters. So many beautiful girls!