Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday?

Today was my due date with the baby I miscarried in October. It has been strange to think about - it certainly would be harder if I wasn't currently expecting another baby. . . but it is still bittersweet.

That baby was wanted. loved. planned for. anxiously awaited. even if for a short time.

We loved you and wanted you, sweet baby Bugler #3.

Your sister, Emily, still talks about you - and realizes that you are in heaven.

I guess you weren't made for Earth.

It will be awesome to meet you one day.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

The babies' birthdays were always hard for me, too. How precious that Emily still talks about Baby Bugler #3. Blessings to you, dear one.

Mike and Sarah said...

I can only imagine it was a bittersweet day for you. I know you'll always remember your little baby.