Saturday, May 10, 2008

Still Alive

We are having computer issues with our laptop - waiting for a new power cord to come in the mail! That is why I have been missing.

Things are going well.

I had a doctors appt. this week - today I am 29 weeks. I passed the glucose test - yay! Everything looks great. I am scheduled for an Aug. 4 C-section.

Emily had her big year end pre-school program this past week - that will be a post in and of itself.

Today we are going to a Mother's day picnic, hosted by my dear friend/ neighbor, Ketina.

I went garage sale-ing this morning and a little yesterday - I LOVE doing that!!!

That's it for now. Don't forget about us! :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Did you have c-sections with your other girls, too? I only ask because I had both boys via "c", too. How exciting... August 4th... yippe!!! :)