Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rainforest and Ikea

Friday I flew up to Chicago to meet with my friends. Brian and the girls drove up on Saturday and spent one night with some friends of ours - then I met up with them on Sunday. Brian and the girls picked me up and we decided to have a special lunch at Rainforest Cafe. It was very fun with the girls, though they were both afraid of the thunder that periodically hits. Here is Emily with a monkey. . .
Maddie during a thunder storm
The fam and the common photo op.
We also made a quick trip to Ikea - here is the princess and. . . . Maddie added the pee - while we were in the kid area of Ikea - she completely peed all over the floor - wonderful. . . bring on the worker with the mop - watch people grab their small children so they don't step in the pee - sorry people!!!! :) We actually didn't even buy a thing - which makes a trip to Ikea quite sad for me! (I think Brian thought it was a major accomplishment!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Det. Bugler said...

That picture of Maddie is hilarious! It's so funny she's staring right at the camera with such a face.