Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kiss me Kate

Today was a good day. . . We took KAte to the church for the first time. She slept through the entire service. It was a nice break - and so fun to show her off. We picked up Burger King on the way home - ate it - and finally woke her up to feed her! It was great! This afternoon Brian had tickets to see the new Colt's Stadium. He decided to take Emily - so to appease Maddie he took her to the park for about an hour, then came home with milkshakes from Rallys. Brian and Emily had a super time at the stadium. . . I think they were both surprised by how fun it was. I was nervous being home with Kate alone (Maddie didn't worry me). It ended up awesome - Kate slept almost the whole time - 3 hours. I was able to have a little alone time - Maddie fell asleep for about an hour. . . then Maddie and I did some activities together. Maddie and I did art with stampers. Then I let her play in the kitchen sink. We read some books, and ate dinner together. She is just such a lovey dove. Today out of the blue she came up to me and said, "you my mommy!" Yes I am! And what a blessed woman I am for that!
Here is Kate's favorite spot to sleep. We have a changing pad downstairs on the floor for her diaper changes - but she loves sleeping on it on her belly. This is where she took her 3 hour nap! Little sweetheart.

Maddie playing with the dishes!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Kate looks like a little doll lying there:) Glad you had a good day.

Traci said...

I love her dark hair!! So sweet all in pink!