Monday, July 21, 2008

Dinner Time

So, these are from dinner time last night. . . Brian cannot let go of the dream of having Maddie potty trained before the baby comes. That dream has died for me. Mainly because I do not have the energy to clean up pee 4 times a day. . . So, yesterday he battled alone on the potty front. Here is Maddie undie-less at the end of a several battle day. . . The girls wanted to share a chair at dinner - which I must say - I found to be quite sweet.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've had a bare-butt Adam at our dinner table PLENTY of times...crazy, isn't it? :)

Deanna said...

Aaron decided to potty-train himself a month before Isaac was born.... AND THEN.... decided to completely revert to his diaper-days when Isaac was a month old. Ahh, the joys of potty training.... hang in there!!! :)

Mike and Sarah said...

Those buns are too cute. The potty thing will come in time. I completely understand your inability to clean up pee 4 times a day. I went through that with Samuel and I wasn't even pregnant. Maddie will figure it out soon enough.