Monday, July 28, 2008

cute little bobs

My neighbor cuts hair - for $5 at that - and I also happen to love she and her family. It is so handy to have her in the hood! She just trimmed up the girls' hair this week - we wanted fresh cuts for meeting baby Kate! It doesn't look its best here, because Daddy took the girls for a quick swim tonight when he got home. But I told her to go shorter this time, and I love it! Especially on Emily!

Emily got a treat in the mail today - Aunt Jill bought both girls a littlest pet shop set when they were visiting her - and Emily's said she was a winner - with an internet code attached. Aunt Jill typed it in. . . they mailed her 5 littlest pet shop posters, and 5 envelopes with a sheet of LPS stickers and a LPS tattoo - needless to say - she was THRILLED! It inspired us to sort out her animals and inventory what she has - so we can make a list for her birthday of what she doesn't need. I have to admit, I love these little animals, too!
The girls modeling their collection! Isn't Emily looking sooo big?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the bobs!! I have never regretted cutting Brenley's hair into a bob...it's just so easy. Just one week away from meeting your new little one!! Take it easy.

Deanna said...

Adorable hair!

I'm giggling at myself though.... because when I logged onto your site, I read quickly and thought your title said, "Cute little boobs".... oops.... re-read that one!!! :)