Monday, June 9, 2008

Sisters

Emily and Madeline have been so adorable together lately - now don't get me wrong - we still have our moments of screaming and not sharing - but sometimes they are sooo sweet! Here they are looking at a book together - look how Maddie is hugging Emily's arm. . .
Playing dess-up - very soon they were fighting over who got which shoes and which wand. . .
Today I used an idea I got from another mom - I bought 2 bags of beans and a bag of rice and let the girls play with them outside - a lot of fun for about $3. I plan to reuse the beans and rice for them to play more, too.
This week we have VBS and Brian and I are helping - so it will most be a busy and tiring week. This weekend my sister, Jill, is taking the girls for the weekend. Friday night Brian and I and another couple are going to Cincy for a Red's game - then spending the night there. Saturday night we have a wedding back here in town. It will be nice to have some quiet and rest! I am having a lot of back pain and other pain right now - so I'm not sleeping well - not to mention the every two hour bathroom trips! I'm 31 weeks as of Saturday!
"Look what we cooked you, mom!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

31 weeks! Yahoo!!! :)

Melanie said...

You are going to have ALOT of help with baby #3!!