Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shiner

So, Emily got a black eye at Holiday World - as she was running and playing in the splash park. . . and she and another little girl went head to head. . . it was bad! Emily's cheek immediately swelled up and turned purple. She seriously had a cow for about an hour - it was pretty awaful. Luckily, she finally recovered and we had a great rest of the day. Look at her poor eye today! she and her dog are twins.

Maddie wanted a close up with a buddy, too. . .

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Oh my word! That black eye looks like it must have hurt so bad. I can totally relate to an hour long meltdown, as I feel my first born would probably do that too. Oh dear. I'm glad she finally recovered. And you are a trooper having such a busy day when you're 7 months pregnant.

Deanna said...

Hey girl. I'm thinking about you guys.... wondering if you are in the area where the flooding has hit. I saw the name Seymore on the news out here.... that's where you grew up, right? Are you still there as a grown up? Either way, praying for the residents of Indiana right now!