Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Holiday World

My dad takes our whole family to Holiday World each summer. We went on Monday. My sister, Susan, and her fam didn't come this year. So, it was dad, my little fam, Jill, her husband - George, and their grand-daughter, Riley. Riley is about a month older than Maddie. Here are some shots of our day! Emily is ALL ABOUT the rides. She doesn't want to ride the really scary ones - but for the most part she is game to ride whatever.

Dad has his last chemo treatment this Thursday - he is hoping to really start feeling better as it leaves his system. His stamina is way down. He spent a lot of the day holding down benches (as did I!)
Maddie is afraid of pretty much every ride - I went with her on the Merry Go Round. (that said "no pregnant women") Now I know why - I thought I was going to die. I got SO DIZZY - I was standing, going up and down with Maddie, as she insisted on having her head buried in my bosom - and holding the other horse next to me as it went up and down opposite of Maddie - it was NOT a good experience. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: