Thursday, June 19, 2008

Preggo Update

Here are a few preggo shots of me from today. I am feeling the pregnancy woes - pains, aches. This little girl is ACTIVE. She is a mover and a shaker. . .

Tomorrow we have our final ultra-sound - and it will be 3-D - so she will look like a baby instead of Skelator. We are bringing the girls - so I really hope they can understand what they are seeing.

Emily is being so cute about getting ready for the baby - she talks to my belly, hugs it. She tells me all the ways she will help with the baby - getting things I need or giving the baby a passy. I told Maddie that she needs to start staying in her bed ALL night if she wants the baby in her room. She has been doing MUCH better - going down perfectly at bedtime - but still waking up crying and coming into our room once during the night - but the last two nights - since I gave her the "big sister talk" she has slept through the night. This morning when she got up - she said, "I sleep all night," like she wanted me to take note! Oh, I did!

Anyway - my belly is big and tight. Still no name for baby girl #3. I told Brian tonight - maybe tomorrow they will shock us and tell us it's a boy. . . that would maybe make the naming easier. . . though I have a load of 0-3 mos. baby girl clothes in my dryer right now. . . :)
So - Brian wants Kate Elizabeth
I want Lauren Elise
Any thoughts???

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You're too cute! Love you, miss you!

E said...

Love the pics! :) I think you two should compromise and go with Lauren Kate! I love ALL of the names you've picked...naming #3 is HARD WORK!
We need to catch up!
Love you!
E.

Blaza said...

Okay...a few random thoughts from these posts:
1) Very cute shirt...you look adorable.
2) Maddie does look so big on that bike. It is hard to believe that she will be FIVE in the fall.
3) I believe at least one of my kids has enjoyed that green thing while visiting your house.
4) My Joshua also has amazing skin that always tans. It is amazing to me.
5) I am amazed that Maddie does such a good job with the camera...she must take after her Momma!
6) Oh...one last one. This baby is crazy active as well. It makes me a little nervous that he/she will come out and not slow down. :)