Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hot plans for a hot summer

Here are our plans for the summer:

Last week Emily attended VBS for the first time. She loved it!

June 30 Jill ties the knot - and our whole family is involved. . . Both girls are flower girls, I am co-maid of honor, and Brian is an usher.

The first two weeks of July Emily has swim lessons.

The first week of August, I think Emily is going to spend a week with her cousins in Ft. Wayne.
Mid-August Emily starts pre-school at our church.

August is always hard, as Brian does a lot of overtime at the local track.

September we go on a 7 night Disney Cruise.

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Busy summer! The swim lessons sound great. Do you have to get in the pool too? What do you do with Maddie?

Ellen said...

I don't think I get in with her (that makes me a little nervous). Brian is off her first 2 days, so I figure we will both go (with Maddie) and see how it works out.