Saturday, June 23, 2007

Family Day at the Mall

We spent from 1pm today 6:30pm at the mall. Sad, huh?

We got there; made an appointment to get the girls' pictures taken.

Ate lunch. Got the girls' pictures taken. Shopped. (bought a few things at Old Navy and Bath & Body Works) then toured Emily's favorite stores. . . Disney and Build-a-Bear. Unfortunately, Emily thinks she should get to build a bear everytime we visit the mall . . . I wish I could allow it, but 1. it is expensive 2. she doesn't play with the 2 she has made and 3. I'm trying not to indulge their every whim. . .

Then we picked up their pictures. . . they are soo cute! And let the girls play in the play area for awhile. It was fun, but tiring.

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Wow... you guys were at the mall for 5 1/2 hours! I don't think my boys would go for that! I'm impressed you guys were able to do it. How did the girls' pictures turn out?

Ellen said...

The pictures are cute. We bought one I'm going to hang in the kitchen.