Sunday, August 16, 2009

The County Fair

I wanted to take a picture of the girls on the main drag at the county fair. . . Madeline in the 2nd photo just KILLS me - "I OWN this place!!!"
The girls each chose a ride to ride. . . Brian rode the scrambler with Emily.


Emily got to try out a violin. . .


We watched a watermelon eating contest. . .
Watched a fire safety show. . .

watched some eggs waiting to hatch. . .

Saw our neighbor girl getting ready to show her bunny. . .

Checked out ALL the animals. . .

Daddy and Kate walking up to the fair. . .
watching a horse show. . .
the cute baby pigs. . .
petting the animals. . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angel said...

You never disappoint! I get on, and you have given me a TON to catch up on! Your girls are beautiful and it looks like you are loving it with your girls at home! And, by the way, you also need to have a "camp girls" weekend, or at least a night!!