Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to school date

Brian decided he wanted to take off the day before Emily's first day of kindergarten. He wanted to take her on a special date. He asked her what she wanted to do - and she said go on a nature walk / trail. Brian researched and found a 3 mile hike for them to take that was to be "scenic." They packed a picnic lunch and were off! What a fun back to school adventure.
I emailed some of these pictures to family and friends - and my mom commented "the trail begins here" was perfect for Emily embarking on Kindergarten and her education in general! I agree!



My awesome girl - ready to explore and conquer the world!

I know YOU are ready for Kindergarten, Emily Loraine. The question is: Is Kindergarten ready for you??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, that is really neat! What trail is it, do you remember?