Sunday, November 9, 2008

New flooring

Over the last week we have been working hard around here! We have been moving furniture and STUFF from room to room as we re-floor the entire house. Here is the deal - My dad told me over a year ago that if we got rid of our cats he would re-floor our house. (Both of my parents are grossed out by indoor animals - my dad always said my house smelled, etc.) I finally took him up on it - got rid of the cats - and new floors here we come. I grossly underestimated the work it would take to get our house ready for new floors. . . we have been juggling furniture and all our clutter from room to room - we broke up the flooring into 6 days. The only things left to carpet are our downstairs and the girls' rooms upstairs. They are happening on Monday and Wed. of this week. Then after we get stuff situated we are DONE. I am trying to do a MAJOR purge as we put stuff back. . . Goodwill, Garage Sale boxes, and Half price books here we come!

BEFORE AFTER

I LOVE the laminate we got in our kitchen. Before it was vinyl. I LOVE it!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E said...

Wow! That is a TON of work! :) It looks great though! Good job!

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

a dyson? seriously?