Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ACTUAL birthday

In our family we like to make sure that if the girls' parties are not on their actual birthday - that their birthday itself is special. So, we give them some choices and let them pick how they want to celebrate their big day. . . Emily chose to eat at McDonald's. (She had a traumatic experience earlier in the week at a Mexican Restaurant - where they sang to her, smeared whipped cream on her mouth - to her horror - so I think she picked McDonald's because she knew they wouldn't sing to her!) You haven't lived until you have asked someone to take a family picture of you eating at McDonald's!!!
How old are you, big girl??? "I'm FIVE!"
Emily chose to go bowling just like Maddie did for her birthday. The girls used this metal slide to get their balls going down the lane faster. We had a good time bowling. I must mention that I crushed my husband - I got a 157 - which is awesome for me - I also must add that we used the bumpers! ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: