Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mickey Mouse Party

Saturday was Maddie's 3rd Birthday party - she chose the theme - Mickey and Minnie. . .

Here is her awesome cake. . . We gave her a new swing for her baby.
Our family minus Kate who was crying. . .
an idea I got off the internet -I loved this! I may do this for other parties without the ears - it was so nice to simply place a scoop of ice cream on each plate.

opening presents -

We borrowed a bounce house from some friends - which was AWESOME!
Our neighbor, KeTina, made an awesome cake for her.

I just realized while posting this that I didn't do candles or singing! Ughhh! I was so focused on keeping the party moving. . . :(
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

The cake is awesome and I love how great the individual ice cream scoops worked out. And Maddie is SO cute.

Melanie said...

STOP IT! I wish I were more like Ketina...if anything just for her cake decorating skills!!!!!!! Was that all edible?

Angel said...

No worries! I have forgotten the song at a few of them myself! Great cake!!