Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Bowling


We always do something fun as a family on the girls' actual birthday. Madeline chose to go bowling. We had a great time! It was the first time Madeline had been big enough to get rental shoes - what an exciting (gross?) milestone!My mom (age 67) hadn't ever bowled before.  She and I sat out the game - but she took a few of Brian's rounds to try it out!  She was also a great cheerleader for the girls. . . 

Notice that Maddie is in the air!
Me and my little bowling buddy.
It wouldn't be a celebration without cheese sticks!

I love this picture of the girls in their bowling shoes. . .
Maddie has been doing the hands on hips a lot lately - so cute!

The girls celebrating a good toss!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky Slagle said...

You look so very content with Kate in the sling. Love your hair; you look WONDERFUL!! So fun catchin' up on all the posts!

Happy Birthday Madie!

Anonymous said...

I bought the SAME hotsling! lol!