Monday, August 14, 2017

Life around here

Here are some recent shots from these parts. . . Daddy reading a story to his girls. . .
Brian was on the news tonight with his first big case. He got the dude to confess yesterday - which is awesome for him! He also had some great lines on the news! :)
Princess Madeline all dolled up!
Emily is in her Halloween bunny costume minus the ears.
Oh my. Yesterday was a tough day for me. . . maybe because of THIS. . . Anyway, I have had a really hard time adjusting to Brian's new schedule. It is hard to go from 2 days alone then 2 days with him - to 5 straight days alone wiht the kids. Then I just get frustrated with myself with my attitude (though I don't know how to change it!) I want to be home with my girls. There is no other job I can think of wanting to do. I want to be the one home with my precious children - BUT - while I'm doing it I just feel trapped and like I'm watching the clock for the day to be done. I do NOT like this. But I'm not sure how to change it. . .

No comments: