Sunday, September 27, 2009

Frog Down

So - 10 days in and we've lost one frog!!!!! Can you believe it????? And I got the honors of removing him from the tank. . . I, the girl who wouldn't touch the animals we had to disect in high school. GROSS. I put him in a baggie. Brian put the baggie in our fridge - Ewwww. Then in an attempt to help me - Brian accidentally let the other frog loose - the frog jumps across our island - then off the island onto the floor towards Kate - Emily is SCREAMING - Kate is scared - I am attempting not to pee my pants. It was hysterical.

RIP Leapster.
The girls helping bury Leapster in our flower bed. . . Emily even gave the eulogy - "Leapster, you were a good frog. We'll miss you."

But don't you worry - I got the store to cough up another frog - so now we have Lacy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: