Monday, April 20, 2009

Close up on Angels

My precious girls. . . Kate - you are such a doll. Everyone comments on how adorable you are. The nursery workers at church love you. I love that whenever I go get you out of your crib you immediately stop crying when I enter the room. Whatever sadness you had is gone the minute you have your mama. I can't wait to see your personality develop. Your sisters LOVE you so much. I know you will have good friends in Emily and Madeline.

Emily, I love how you do life all.the.way. You are so passionate about learning and life. Your prayers to God at dinner time melt my heart. You have such a sweet heart. I hope you will go to Kindergarten and make a difference in your world, that you will be a good friend. I know there will be tough times with girlfriends - but God is just clearing the way for new, wonderful relationships in your life. I love you, dear first born.

Madeline Jill, you are such a sweet sweet girl. You are always ready to cuddle with your mom and say "I love you." You are so giving and kind to your sisters. (You were named after the most generous person I know - your Aunt Jill, so it's no wonder!) The way you love baby Kate amazes me. You will be such a true sister and friend. We are so blessed to have you in our family. You bring us joy, sweet Madeline.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: