Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rudolph and Clarice

Emily made her desire clear to Santa: "Bring me a Rudolph stuffed animal." Luckily, I spotted one - and a Clarice, too. I got Rudolph for Emily and Clarice for Madeline. Not to be left out - I got a cute curious George at another store for Kate. Well, Emily came down - saw the animals under the tree and announced, "Santa brought me Rudolph AND Clarice." No, No he didn't. . . Then Madeline prefered Curious George to Clarice -which was fine - Kate agreed to trade her (ha). Anyway - we have spent the last several days reminding Emily that "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." (A phrase SHE taught us from her school. I'm sure now she wishes she hadn't!) AND - that Clarice belongs to KATE - not to her!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: